Friday, September 23, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG

It seems I'm allowing more then a few days to go by before writing on my blog.. why I don't know, but here I am.

News.. Well I'm another year older, and can't say I'm too happy about that, but then again, I really don't want to go backward either. Like everyone else, I've had my good times and bad times and some in between times. This is what life is all about.

We live so many lives in a lifetime and wonder, did that really happen, or was it that long ago, and when did that happen, where was I.

So given that, and the fact that tonight my brain is a little tired, I  wonder, could it be because I turned another year older.. how depressing is that....lol...Maybe I'll grow into my new age, then maybe I'll just change the date on my birth certificate.  lol..

I will visit my blog tomorrow, or maybe the next day... But until then stay

FOREVER YOUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment