Sunday, February 2, 2014

FOREVER YOUNG- Super Bowl Sunday...

Today as you know is Super Bowl Sunday, when the Sea Hawks and Denver Bronco's fight for the  the championship for their State...

Hope everyone has their chips and dip, and of course their wine and beer, and naturally their main food, hoagies, pizza, buffalo wings, ready..while watching every kick, throw and of course the mighty Touchdowns...

So I guess, while my husband and son watch the game, I will try to find a good movie,maybe some mystery thriller, or psychological thriller, or a comedy, could use some laughter.... because my team the Philadelphia Eagles didn't make it...

Bronco and Sea Hawk fans may the best team win, but in my eyes both teams are winners, because they made it into the Super Bowl..

FOREVER YOUNG.

No comments:

Post a Comment