Sunday, September 18, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG/What does constructive mean?

Took a breather from my blog for a few days.  Really don't like to write unless I have something to say, which usually isn't much.... then again, once I get started I can't stop.

The days and weeks just seem to fly by, and sometimes I shake my head and wonder, did I do anything constructive today, and the answer is, I don't know..... what does constructive mean.

washing the dishes, clothes and straightening up the house, then cooking that great meal for my husband..., is that being constructive?

Or working hard on a project, that is just driving you crazy, and then doing all of the above, is that being constructive...

Maybe being constructive is just not doing anything.  Or maybe your mind is doing all the work, while your body just sits down, while you drain that last cup of coffee, left over from the morning.

Of course there's never enough hours in a day to catch up to all the things that should have been done yesterday, or the day before....  and I guess that's not being constructive at all..... or is it?

So maybe the days should be extended from 24 hours to 36 hours.

Of course I'm just kidding..... When would I ever find time to sleep, now I wonder is that being constructive.
.
You know, I'm just tired of thinking about that one....  so I'll just leave it at that, and for me

Constructive, not constructive, whatever that means, will always be FOREVER YOUNG.

No comments:

Post a Comment