Saturday, October 1, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG/writing will always be

It's been a week or so since I've written on my blog.  Sometimes the days just fly by, and before you know it another day is  here.

I've been working on some writing projects and finally I've finished some, and will begin to work on others.

I work on the little projects fist, because I find the big ones can be so demanding at times. But I haven't abandoned them. I just have to gear up for that long haul.  But as I tell my two writing groups, always write something in between, like a poem or a short story, and before you know it your back working on that big project of yours...  Sometimes, I know it can be a daunting task, when you want to finish something, and your mind draws a blank. The weeks and months disappear, and before you know it, your one year older.  Oh NO!  But never give up the ship, keep plugging away. You just might surprise yourself.

Therefore, writing my blog, has helped me to get in tune with myself, and my writing crave, and  it's a pleasure to have you my loyal audience stand by me, all the way..

So for me Writing will always be FOREVER YOUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment