Sunday, June 12, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG/to thy own self be true

Did you ever try to juggle so many things at one time, and somehow you got lost along the way.  You lost track of time, or you forgot to do something important, because something else presented itself that needed your immediate attention.  And whatever was important to you at the time, was totally pushed aside.

And of course the old saying is, "the first thing to go is your mind," and it doesn't matter if your twenty-nine or ninety-nine. Okay there I'm exaggerating a bit, but I think you're allow to loose your mind at that age,  in fact you probably earned it...  But you get the idea.  Too many things to do, too many people wanting a piece of you, and you're only one person.

But there is another saying "To Thy Own Self Be True."  How often are we true to ourselves. The million dollar question?

So I've decided  to take a back seat  (and no, not in my car.. lol..) to re-evaluate myself and my priorities. I want to discover who I am, and what my likes and dislikes are, all over again, regardless of how much time has gone by.

Because I don't want my mind to think one way, and my heart the other way... I want to be in unison with both of these great characteristics of myself. Who knows, I might be very surprise of what I find, then again I might not be.

But another great saying, "It's never to late to learn"...

So for me discovering myself all over again, is going to be FOREVER YOUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment