Saturday, June 11, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG/still making memories with my mom

Good news.  My mom's tests came back negative.  She's in better shape then I am. lol.

Not bad for a woman who will turn eighty-eight.... She has that good Italian stuff in her and stubborn as can be. And she's always right, even if she's wrong, but you got to love her.

My mom was and still is my role model. I'm strong willed because she is.
And this is a good trait to have especially when you're going through rough times, physically and mentally.

Yes my mom and I fight like mother and daughters do, but you know what, that's what makes our relationship so great. We fight. We laugh. And yes, WE sometimes have great conversations.

But you have to remember, she's from the old school, and has a remedy for everything, and I'm not just talking about medicine, but everyday problems and situations. And don't get me wrong, I do appreciate her input, except she  still thinks I'm still a little girl and can't handle things for myself, and I'm way over um um... well I'm not going to say how old I am, but I think you can guess. lol..

I'm thankful to God, she's still here to banter with, and I will always treasure the memories we are still making today.

So for me my mom will always be FOREVER YOUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment