Monday, June 13, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG/Saturdays and Sundays

Woke up this morning and you know the old saying, "on the wrong side of the bed," so I'm hoping as the day progresses I'll be on the right side once again. lol.

I just don't like waking up miserable. I'm usually a happy person in the morning, and like to begin the day with a smile.

But I know it's Monday, and the ritual begins by watching and listening to the news. and how it presents itself with so much negativity. And then to top it off, you're mind just doesn't shut off by thinking of all the situations and problems, and then wonder how you will make it through the day.

And yes I know I don't have to watch the news, but unfortunately, it's a necessary evil. You need to know what is going on. You can't run away from life either.

So that's why I made a pact with myself. I don't watch the news on Saturdays and Sundays, because I want to feel free. I want to believe that nothing is wrong. And the fact that my body and mind needs a rest from all the turmoil that is going on in the world. I just want to  take a little time off, and enjoy this great life, that I was blessed with ..

"Life is beautiful" another saying.  There are many things and people in this life that are beautiful...and of course there's the beauty of nature, and the singing of birds, and most important, being with the one's you love, and that's why I've given myself permission to take two days off from the news, so I can enjoy what I have.

Therefore Saturdays and Sundays will always be FOREVER YOUNG.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment