Tuesday, June 14, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG/I will always try to see the brighter side of life

I write this blog because I love to write, and I love to share my life, ideas and what I think. I want to have a blog that's lighthearted as well. I don't want a lot of drama, even though life can be that way. But we have the newspapers, tv and radio for that. You can get plenty of drama through these likely sources.

Now I know life "isn't a bowl of cherries", another saying. But you can try to make it that way, if we look at situations in an entirely different perspective. For no matter how serious something is, there is always a brighter side to it,  with an outcome you least expected.

That's what I've been telling myself all these years, and you know what, it got me through plenty of difficult and hard times, and still is today.

So for me, no matter what, I will always try to see the brighter side of life. FOREVER YOUNG.

No comments:

Post a Comment