Tuesday, July 10, 2012

FOREVER YOUNG/stories,memories

Okay,  I've decided to put myself in gear, and get ready to fight the fight of writing once again. I don't know what it will be, but I assure you, they will be  good stories/memories, well maybe not.lol..

Like the time when I was six years old, and my mother turned me upside down,  in the middle of the block, while walking home, because I accidently ate a penny that lodged in my throat. And of course I was choking.  She saved my life. that's what mother's do.... protecting their child...

And of course after this terrible episode, and years and years after, I cannot swallow a single pill.  Well that's not exactly true, I can take an aspirin etc..as long as it's very tiny.... but that's about all.  I only have to look at a pill, and my throat begins to tighten up, restricting me from swallowing it.

So needless to say, I either have to crush the pills, or take liquid.. ugh.... but that's the way it is..

Yes there are many stories/memories to tell. Many good ones, many bad ones, and I'm sure all of you can relate to that. And I'm also sure many of you have stories/memories to tell as well. Probably they would make for one hell of a good book.  Don't you think?  After all we all have one great book inside of us, just have to write it.... right??

Therefore,  if you don't mind, every now and then, I will share some stories/memories with you.. it helps me to know that even though my mom is gone, she's still  in my heart .... and will of course never be forgotten....   She was a funny person, always making me laugh, and yes always making me crazy at the same time, and making me want to holler and fight, but that just fed our relationship, a close one at that....

Others who watched us, wouldn't believe that, but they didn't know us... and will never know how we truly loved one another... Just goes to show you, you can't judge a book by its cover.... it's an old saying, but true...

So now I leave you, and just remember that memories of a loved one, will always be,  FOREVER YOUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment