Wednesday, June 22, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG/another coffee story

Another coffee story.

My husband loves coffee. In fact he loves it so much, that if there's coffee left over from the night before,   he just heats it up in the microwave. ugh... I can never do that. I can't even eat leftovers from the night before. It's just something in my nature that won't allow me that luxury.  Nothing against others who do like leftovers.... my husband makes the perfect subject for that test.....

Now back to the coffee... Whenever he travels through the house, no matter what time of day, I can see coffee spots from one end of the room to the other. At least I know what direction he's heading. It's either downstairs to the basement, or out the front door. And then there's the backdoor.  But if he walks outside on our two acre property, well there you got me... he could be anywhere..

But thank goodness for Pergo floors. At least the carpet doesn't have to be cleaned everyday. And outside the grass just absorbs the coffee spills, seeping deep in the ground, invisible to the eye lol...

Still it's somewhat annoying. Especially if I just woke up and notice the spots immediately. And since I didn't have my first cup of coffee, which I so desperately need to energize my body, doesn't make for a very good re-action.

But I've endured this situation for many, many years,  So I just gently chastise my husband because it's just not worth bickering over. And frankly, I rather see those coffee spills, then not see them, just to know my husband is still around....

So coffee spills and my husband, will always be FOREVER YOUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment