Monday, May 2, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG/one of those real dreams/never dull

I had one of those real dreams last night.  Most times my dreams come in bits and pieces, and then  I wake up not knowing the ending, but this dream was quick and to the point.

There were four people. Three men and woman. They had just robbed a place, and apparently I was the law.

They locked themselves in a house, which was located across from the Emerson Movie Theatre down the street., and there was also a hospital on the other side.

Somehow I managed to get into the house.  I had a partner, and we somehow managed to take them on. I left her in charged., while I searched for a phone to call 911.  Now here's the funny part. my cousin was standing by a tree talking to someone. I asked her to dial 911, and she looked at me as if I was crazy. Then she continued to talk on the phone.

So I went back into the house, and as I was going in, one man tried to escape and I shot him. grazed him really, but enough for him to back into the house. My partner had slipped on the job, wasn't paying attention.

Finally got a call through to the FBI.  Then tried talking to the four people, who really weren't strangers. They looked familiar to me, but don't ask me their names, don't know, remember this is only a dream...

There was a knock on the door. It was men dressed in uniforms. One of them tried to get the man I shot free, by using his influence, until the man in uniform realized there was nothing he could do.  Now the FBI came and the man I shot was laying in the tub for some reason, and they pulled him out. He wasn't hurt much at all.  And off they went.  

The End.  

But then I wake up and hear Bin Laden was killed.  and in my dream, men in uniforms, man shot..... but in my dream the guy didn't die..

What a weird and strange dream that was, and it seem so real.    I'm glad, the dream was completed, but if I'm going to dream, I would rather dream of something fantastic, like taking a limo ride, see a  great show, then off to a nice beach, drinking smoothies' or pina colada's.   But no, it's always got to be about some type of drama.... oh well.... at least my dreams are never dull.

That's it for now, dreams will continue to be FOREVER YOUNG.

No comments:

Post a Comment