Sunday, May 1, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG

Did I ever tell you about the senior citizen complex my mom lives in. Well it's like a regular Peyton Place. For those who don't remember the tv series  Peyton Place, or film with Lana Tuner, and Hope Lang..  it's a story about a town where people knew everything about everyone, and who did what and where...... and you never know what's going to happen next.

And that's why I compare my mom's apartment complex to Peyton Place.  You just never know what to expect, from seniors.. so many incident's and funny mishaps.  And I will share some of these stories periodically on my blog. .... it should be pretty funny, maybe shocking, and definitely not boring..

Sort of gives you one hope, when I reach their age.   That life just gets pretty darn interesting.

Well that's it for now, pretty tired. Had a long day.... but tomorrow is another day....

So for me, it's goodnight for now....FOREVER YOUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment