Saturday, January 7, 2017

Today the snow is falling...

Today the snow is falling, and I'm stuck in the house, but that's okay.. It's been a productive and peaceful day.

I will begin my writing journey soon. It will start off slowly, but I will take one sentence, one page at a time.... don't know what I will write about, but I've plenty of projects to review, but never finished, so that will be my beginning, in fact it just might lead me onto another project.  Oh the mystery of it all. lol...

I'm also not looking for stardom, or for that matter making lots of money .. I am on a journey of rediscovering myself.. to write from the inside out, and not from the outside in.. I want true heart in what I say, whether it be fiction or fact.. for with every fiction there are certain amounts of truth hidden in the words that are written ..... after all most books are based on someone or something..

So until tomorrow... stay warm, stay cool, stay calm, and stay true but don't stay blue... positive thinking, brings positive results...



FOREVER YOUNG


No comments:

Post a Comment