Monday, September 17, 2012

FOREVER YOUNG/after all it is Monday

Well Monday came and it's almost disappearing... I really don't like Mondays, because if anything could happen it happens then or on a Friday, take your pick.. But today was not a bad day.. So that's pretty good for me.

I finished a poem, and working on another to send out... this is a beginning.. because the next project will be my script and will send that out in the next week or two... better then sitting in a drawer somewhere.

And after that, we shall see.. and when I'm ninety-nine, maybe I'll get to walk down the red carpet..lol.

Well look at grandma moses...... she became a painter at the age of ?  do you remember...

so this is a short blog, because I really don't have much to say today, after all it is Monday.

FOREVER YOUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment