Saturday, August 25, 2012

FOREVER YOUNG/not so, or maybe so, the typical Sat.

Today is Saturday, and the weather is unpredictable.  sometimes you think it's going to rain, and then a few drops come down from the cloudy sky, and the next minute the sun is shining.  It's been a strange sort of day.... but not unusual, for there have been plenty of days just like this one.

Now what do you do, on a day like today.... Absolutely nothing.... then again nothing is making the clock tick by too slow, and the need to be productive is nagging at my conscious mind, although the subconscious mind apparently is not listening....

So what did I do today on this unproductive day..  Well, I took three rides in my car, twice to nowhere in particular, and one to the grocery store where I bought the ingredients for taco's, which I decided not to make, well not until this week.  Then I stopped at Tuesdays' and bought a welcome mat for my front porch, only summer is almost over and there really isn't anyone to welcome to my house.... although one never knows who will pop in....

And that was the extent of my long boring day, and now I'm just playing games on my computer, and reading the news, and watching psyche on tv....   but what I really should be doing is writing my script or my poem, or my essay, or my short story, just take your pick... but that too I've put on hold.

 I also did a lot of crying ... miss my mom... it's been two months since I lost her, but I'm sure she's pretty busy wherever she is, probably telling everyone what to do...or getting the party going,  if you knew my mom, you know she could do that....

Well that's about it for my Saturday, it's almost 6:00 pm and we're getting ready to eat some chinese food. Got out of cooking ..... I only waited thirty-nine years to have a reason not to cook.... in fact  it's getting cheaper to go out to eat, or to order food, then it is to go food shopping..

So yes Saturday is moving slowly, but soon it will be over and I will always be

FOREVER YOUNG


No comments:

Post a Comment