Monday, August 13, 2012

FOREVER YOUNG/ positive state of mind

Over the weekend I read a book called "Your Infinite Power to Be Rich" by Joseph Murphy, Ph,D, D.D.,  and now started  reading his other book "Putting The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind to Work."

So therefore, Positive Energy brings Positive Things into your life, and this just might be the cure all for everything.  A simple ingredient, but very hard to learn, because it's re-programing your brain and body to think and act in another way and manner, which could be foreign territory for most, because let's face it, being human, and with many situations that occur in one's life, this tends to make you think in a negative way.

And I know, I will have to work hard to re-program myself, because when you're much older, it's twice okay three times as difficult to think or act in another way.  But I will  definitely give it my all, and look forward to the end result, and not get frustrated or discouraged if it doesn't happen right away, because like all good things in life, it takes time, dilegence and perseverance.

Positive Energy and Positive Thinking will always be FOREVER YOUNG



Stay tune, one never knows what one will find, or do, especially in my life..

FOREVER YOUNG.






No comments:

Post a Comment