Wednesday, March 14, 2012

FOREVER YOUNG/my mom, and my beliefs.

My life is consumed by running back and forth to doctors with my mom.  I will do everything possible to help her through this trying time, with an illness that I know will not disappear, but hopefully will be able to live with for quite sometime.

And with God's help, along with St. Anthony, the patron saint of miracles, will help me to help her, get through this ordeal.

As a human I want to control destiny, but in reality it's God who controls our destiny, but I know we have to help ourselves, if we want God to help us as well. These are my beliefs, and I will never force them upon anyone, because everyone has their own way of believing, and their own life of handling their situation.

So for now, there isn't much more for me to say this morning. I'm really tired, and hope to gain my strength as the day goes on, for tomorrow is another day, when we begin our journey once again.

My mom will always be for me FOREVER YOUNG.

No comments:

Post a Comment