Wednesday, March 21, 2012

FOREVER YOUNG/my beliefs, and I will never preach....

Well I just had tell you,  that my mom received a good report from the doctor the other day. And if you believe in Saints, then please believe in St. Anthony, the saint of miracles, because I truly feel he carried my prayers to the Lord Jesus...

Yes my mother has a life threatening illness, and she is 88 years old, but age has nothing to do with a human being's life.... young or old, one should never give up hope and prayer.

And just to let you know, I will not use my blog to preach, because I believe everyone has their own way of believing, and way of living and how they conduct their own faith,  but I just had to tell you how I felt and what I believed helped me.. And of course how happy I am, at this moment.


So have a great day, and please always be FOREVER YOUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment