Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FOREVER YOUNG/the saga of the couch has ended

It's finally over, and I will be refunded back my money from this horrible company.  Although that could take up to 20 days ... go figure that one... but after this, I couldn't possibly take their merchandise... and I will never walk into this store or buy anything from this store ever again.

They have lied to me so many times, and changed the date of my delivery so many times that my head is spinning from it... and the only people  who suffered from all this is my 88 year old mom, and myself, because this was to be her Christmas present, and now we're into February and still no sleeper..

I'm sure many of you, have had similar experiences or maybe not, but you get to the point where you wonder how these people stay in business, especially with the economy the way it is.

I'm sure after time goes by, I will put a comedic twist to this whole situation, but because it's so fresh in my mind, and  all the aggravation they caused me, it will take some time to smolder the fire that is still brewing inside of me.

this incident will never be FOREVER YOUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment