Sunday, November 13, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG/happy holidays

Well the Holidays are upon us, and I don't know about you, but I watch movies that bring tears to my eyes, and a smile on my face, because Christmas is about love, family, friends and most importantly The Lord Jesus birthday.

I realize many people are of a different faith, and celebrate holidays on their special days, but the one thing we all have in common, and that is we are all human beings,

And we live in this vast world together, even though we might never meet, we still share the same planet ..... and I pray everyday for PEACE.  PEACE ON EARTH AND GOOD WILL TO ALL MEN....

So I want to wish everyone a great Holiday Season, beginning with Thanksgiving,,,,,so we can be thankful for what we have, and not what we don't have.

Hopefully after the New Year, I will continue to write on my blog, since I've missed quite a few days. It happens sometimes...

so Holiday Holidays, because they will always be FOREVER YOUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment