Saturday, September 3, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG/spending time with myself

Spending time with myself can be lots of fun.

I can work on a project. Read my favorite book.  Talk on the phone as much as I want to. Eat all the food in the house, although my body wouldn't appreciate the extra pounds.  Or just watch my favorite programs on tv without fighting for the remote.

But then again, spending too much time alone, will make me go stir crazy. I mean how much can I stand my own company, before I wind up pacing the floors back and forth. Or screaming at the top of my lungs. Or worst yet answer myself when I talk.

Yes there are so many pluses, and minuses to spending time alone. I guess choosing the right time, will make all the difference.

So for me spending time alone, will always be FOREVER YOUNG
















No comments:

Post a Comment