Wednesday, August 24, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG/woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Did you every wake up on the wrong side of the bed, an expression that means you woke up in a bad mood, and nothing seems to go right from the moment you plant your feet on the floor.

For many years, I was chastised and made fun of for always being happy in the morning, and I do believe some  of these people  now wish they hadn't teased me so much about that, because there are some days it backfires, and I wake up grumpy and miserable, and today just happens to be the miserable one. And now who regrets my happy smile, um....lol..

So I'm hoping real soon I snapped out of this mood, because I'm no good to myself or others in this frame of mind.  But I'm sure everyone has felt this way, sometime in their life.  If not, then tell me your secret. I sure would like to know.

Therefore, I leave this blog,feeling blah,  but tomorrow is another day. And may I wake up on the right side of the bed, but one never knows,  can only hope for the best...lol.

FOREVER YOUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment