Tuesday, August 30, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG/my two parakeets, Lola@Carlo

Finally got a girlfriend for my parakeet Carlo.   We named her Lola.....

Little by little Lola is making her presence known, while Carlo on the other hand is playing hard to get. He pretends she's not there, then he sneaks up alongside her, and gives her a peck or two..

Lola at first accepts his advances, but then she decides to play hard to get, and inches away from Carlo.  After  a few minutes of this game playing, Lola and Carlo are finally sitting side by side, but all of a sudden he decides to fly down to the lower perch.

Lola upset, sits on her perch above, and yells at him for flying away from her. But Carlo just hangs upside down, ignoring her, causing Lola to yell louder...

Does this sound familiar to you... um..... aren't relationships like that......

Yes,  I have to say, watching my two parakeets make me laugh...... they are a joy to have in my home..

Therefore Carlo and Lola, will always be FOREVER YOUNG




No comments:

Post a Comment