Monday, August 22, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG /I wonder what this week will bring?

Yes, Oh yes it's Monday..... the week begins.... This is the day I usually do all my errands, pay bills, that I didn't want to look at over the weekend.

Why ruin the weekend, when you have plenty of time during the week to think about all the bills that need to be paid, and think about who you're going to pay first.  That's enough to ruin anyone's mood especially when you have all week to worry, and dwell over, who you're going to pay first..

Don't you agree?

So my philosophy, is give everyone something, just to let them know that you're not ignoring them, because paying something is better then nothing, and then everyone is happy....

Then once I've completed that task, and mentally fatigue from the process, I begin to wonder what this week will bring.

Of course winning the lottery would be a good thing, then I would never have to worry about paying bills, because there would be none...

So maybe I'll go on a cruise, or better yet, buy myself a island and live there forever, Okay I know what you're thinking, but it's not impossible, right?  And it's nice to dream about, at any age...

Now that I got that out of my system, I will put this blog to rest, until tomorrow that is..

 FOREVER YOUNG






No comments:

Post a Comment