Thursday, July 7, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG/

Had a nice afternoon with my teens. We had a little party out on the pavilion of the library. The only bad thing, it was unbelievably hot.... yes I know summer is suppose to be hot, and I really don't mind hot, but humidity, I do.

But we still had a great time. My teens are the best. They are talented and write extremely well.  And dI wouldn't be surprised if they become famous authors one day.  Hope they remember me.. lol..

Afterwards, went home, put on some comfortable cloths, and rested for a little bit, that is until I had to make dinner.  

Now that dinner is over, I'm sitting on the couch, writing on my blog, and finally relaxing.

Now it's time to say, dear blog, I will hopefully have something more fantastic to say tomorrow, if not, at least it will write something, I'm sure...

FOREVER YOUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment