Wednesday, June 1, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG/my car drama continues

It's a little late for me to writing on my blog, but here it is.  I wish I had more to say then the usual nonsense, and sometimes my days are just that.  Nothing to brag about that's for sure.

My car is almost on it's last leg.  I'm just thankful I can get my car in next week for the transmission, but in the meantime every time I get into my car, I pray it keeps running until then.

And then it's on to the radiator, and finally I can breathe...

next year I see a car in the works for me, but in the meantime, I love not having a car payment.  What a relief not to have one for the last ten years....oh well, good things do come to an end, but I'm going to drag it out for as long as I can.  Do you blame me?

Okay enough about the car.

And so I will end this entry, as just one of those days after the holidays.

I really need to remember to stay FOREVER YOUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment