Wednesday, May 25, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG/my prayers go out to all tornado victims

When I didn't have my blog to write in, it felt like I lost a friend. So it's great to be home once again.

I write my blog to be lighthearted, and have fun, and to bring a laugh or two to others who visit my blog. I didn't want to  talk about drama.But I need and want to take this moment, and say to all the families who have recently suffered through these devastating tornadoes,  in Joplin, Texas, etc..that my prayers are with you.

Each day we live on earth is a precious gift, because you never know what will happen next.

The old saying is " here today, gone tomorrow," has rung true for many of these families and friends...

Sometimes words are easy to say, but it's the action that proves you to be worthy of the words, that really count.

So for me all these families will be in my heart and prayers, and therefore will always be FOREVER YOUNG.

No comments:

Post a Comment