Thursday, May 5, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG/celebrating mother's day

Mother's day is just around the corner.

Celebrating Mother's, who have given their love unconditionally, and have taken care of their family the best way they know how. Putting their children's needs before theirs. Only wanting the best for them, and working hard to give them everything they need and want.

As a mother, I don't want to see my children struggle. But sometimes a mother needs to step back and let their children find their own way. This is a very difficult thing to do, since a mother's natural instinct is to  help and protect their children, and make them feel better,  especially when they have a problem.

So I give them their space, and yet stay close by just in case.... after all I'm still a mother..

Because a mother's job is never done. Once a mother always a mother, there is no break, no reprieve, and I doubt a mother want's one. They loved to feel needed, and their proud of their children and their accomplishments, no matter how big or small.

And all a mother prays for, is that when their children leave home, they take one step at a time, and if they fall, just pick themselves up and start all over again. It doesn't matter, how long it takes... that's what life is all about.. doing things, the best way you can.

So for me, being a mother is a joy, a blessing and the best thing that ever happened to me, and for that I will always be FOREVER YOUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment