Tuesday, May 17, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG/change is good

Have you ever been in one of those moods, when you just wanted to clean up house. And I don't mean washing clothes, or doing the dishes

For example, I just cleaned up my facebook page.

I joined facebook to network, but it turned out to be something else. And sorry to say, the networking never happened. But that's okay, it's just time for me to move on, that's all. No hard feelings. I wish everyone great success, and a great life..

Then I'm getting ready to downsize my house.  I will be putting it up on the market next June, but as you know the market isn't what it used to be. My kids are grown, and this house is perfect for a family. We just need a smaller place...with a nice backyard so my husband can still garden. He loves to do that..and of course a yard for our two dogs..

And I'm going to delete a part of my writing group, which is the adult group. Unless I get more people who are really serious about writing, then it's time to let go.  After all I've had the group for four and a half years.   But I will keep the teen group, for now. They seem to be more interested in writing then most....and if that begins to dwindle, then I will delete that as well.  I've also had this group for four and a half years, and I enjoy my teens very much. They make me laugh, and the time just flies, when I'm with them..

Change is good for many things. And at this stage of my life, that's what I'm doing. Changing. In more ways then one...And I like to believe for the better, not worse... at least that's my goal.

I 'm also telling others I will no longer be available to help them, yet we will remain friends as always..

Life passes us by so quickly, because we are so busy taking care of others, that we forget to take care of ourselves. but I have no regrets, because I've enjoyed that part of my life, and now that  I'm not needed in the same way, well it's just time to sit back and think of what I need to do, to make myself feel  happy, and fulfilled, and that's doing something I want to do, instead of what's expected of me to do..

So change is and always will be FOREVER YOUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment