Saturday, April 2, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG/the writer in me

I'm a writer, or like to think I am, that is when I'm in the mood....

Now a writer writes whenever an idea strikes, but for me, I toss them around in my mind for days on end, before I put my words into action, and even then, I would just jot down a few sentences, and then turn the computer off.

Well this has be happening for sometime now, and my energy level is very low, and my ideas are coming slowly, could it be my age, could it be my discouragement, could it be just about anything.

Still, I love to write. I love the concept of writing. I enjoy seeing what I write come alive on paper. Even if it no one publishes my stories, or produces my script, I still love to write. Now I just have to convince myself and believe in my own words.

I only stop myself, no one stops me. So a new beginning, this summer, I will write continuously and not think about being published, or if someone likes it or not, I will produce story after story, poem after poem and script after script, just for the sake of WRITING....

Now that I've made a commitment to myself. I want to drown in the written word. I want to live on a high instead of a low, and I want to see how far I can go

So for me Writing will always be FOREVER YOUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment