Tuesday, April 12, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG/I treasure each moment with mom.

As you know yesterday was Monday, and because it was Monday, and just one of those days, oh, didn't the Mama and Papa's sing that song.  I was just a kid of course..

Well anyway, I didn't write on my blog,  So I'll pretend it's Monday, and will catch up to tuesday later..

I went to visit my mom.   I treasure each moment with her...  She's eighty-seven, but looks and acts like sixty-five. But does anyone, ever want to see their mom get old.   I know I don't..

And maybe that's why she still treats me as if  I'm Ten years old.  and that's why, we  always argue, because she never sees me as an adult... ...but again, I just have to laugh,  because I know, she'll never change, and in my heart, I don't want her to, because she just wouldn't be mom..

and every day, she calls at a certain time, just to say  hello, and I never want that day to end...

 I pray that we have many more days and years to spend, together..

Monday, , it was a beautiful day to visit my mom...

because treasure moments with her, will always be, FOREVER YOUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment