Friday, April 8, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG/Carlo my rescue bird

Now I've talked about my dogs, but shame on me for not mentioning my bird Carlo. He is a beautiful blue and white parakeet.

He has been with us for over seven years now. He's a rescue Bird.

At first Carlo, was very shy, and wouldn't acknowledge our presence. In fact, he just sat in his cage and just observed his surroundings. then slowly but surely, he got used to our voices, mind in particular.

He answers to his name, and chirps all the time, in fact, he never stops. Especially since we moved his cage into the living room. right next to the television.   And yes he even answers back to the people on tv, especially if  there is singing, or  music playing...

There is never a dull moment with Carlo, and add him to my other wonderful animals, it sometimes feels like I'm at the circus.

So stay tune, there's more to say about this lively, entertaining bird. Carlo.

FOREVER YOUNG.

No comments:

Post a Comment