Monday, April 25, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG/a brand new week

Okay,so it's Monday again, another brand new week.  And will it be a good and productive one, or just one of those weeks when everything just seems to go wrong, or you're just at a standstill, and nothing happens at all.

Yet there's always something great about starting a new week.  After a long weekend of fun or maybe not, there are always a few surprises when Monday comes around. Of course I prefer the good ones.

 I want to feel that rush of excitement. I want to energize my brain, I want to get my body and whip it in shape for a brand new week.

I want to dive into a new project. Write a novel that will live on, like Margaret Mitchell's Gone With The Wind. or John Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men.

Yes a new day is on the rise, and I myself will take advantage of it. I will go forward and not look back on what was, but what will be. Or what I can make happen, instead of dwelling on what happened.

A new day,  A new week. We shall see what's on the horizon for me,  beginning with today..

A brand new week will be FOREVER YOUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment