Wednesday, April 6, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG-my teen writers

Had a great meeting with my teen writing group last night.  They make me feel young again. Nothing wrong with that. And as one of my teens said, age is only a number, and I agree.

No matter how old you are, and no matter what you have done, or what you still need to accomplish, as long as you wake up in the morning, you have another day to work towards your goal.

I'm so glad I formed a teen writing group four years ago. I watched these kids grow into wonderful young adults, and now that most are graduating and going off to college, I know they will accomplish anything they set out to do.

I'm also feeling that empty nest syndrome, all over again. I will miss them....

And for the teens who are still in High School, and continue to come to the meetings, I look forward to watching them grow into young adults, and then going off to college, following their dreams, as well.

This is what life is all about.

My teens will always be FOREVER YOUNG

1 comment: