Saturday, March 12, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG/unpredictable dreams

Dreams are so unpredictable. Sometimes they take me on a ride to never never land,  full of fun and adventure, and I don't want to wake up from it, and when I do, I try to go back to sleep and re-capture what I lost, but too late, the dream disappeared forever, and now I'm left wondering what would have happened, if only I  didn't wake up at that moment.. oh well.....

And sometimes when I have a bad dream, I want to wake up, but can't because I'm being pulled deeper and deeper into the tunnel of the unknown, and then I'm trying to find my way out, but the dream won't release its grip on me.

Now that's the dream I want to wake up from.

Yes, the mystery of dreams leave many questions unanswered, but I will keep searching, because for me they will always be

FOREVER YOUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment