Tuesday, March 22, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG/Mr. Groundhog

Mr. Groundhog did you have an off day, when you predicted Spring would soon arrive. Because the weather man says it will snow and sleet tomorrow, and I'm hoping he is wrong.

I just put my winter coat, gloves, boots and scarfs away, and I don't want to dig them out. I just want the sun to come out, and spread it's warm rays once again.

So Mr. Groundhog, did you just want to fool us into believing Spring is here. Did you feel sorry for us, because we couldn't wait for Winter to disappear.

I really want to believe you were right, but if your not, then I'll just have to grin and bare it for another day, and hope that Spring returns the next day.

Mr. Groundhog, please don't be wrong, because for me you will always be FOREVER YOUNG.

No comments:

Post a Comment